Geoenvironmental Engineering: Site Remediation, Waste Containment, and Emerging Waste Management Techonolgies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $166.43
as of 8/22/2014 09:13 EDT details
- You Save: $83.57 (33%)
- Sales Rank:568,141
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 7.9 x 2
- Publication Date:May 20, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Geoenvironmental Engineering covers the application of basic geological and hydrological science, including soil and rock mechanics and groundwater hydrology, to any number of different environmental problems.
* Includes end-of-chapter summaries, design examples and worked-out numerical problems, and problem questions.
* Offers thorough coverage of the role of geotechnical engineering in a wide variety of environmental issues.
* Addresses such issues as remediation of in-situ hazardous waste, the monitoring and control of groundwater pollution, and the creation and management of landfills and other above-ground and in-situ waste containment systems.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.