Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds
- Buy Used: $0.01
as of 4/19/2014 06:45 EDT details
- Seller:Pennsylvania Book Depot
- Sales Rank:5,430,508
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.8
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.6 x 1
- Publication Date:March 10, 1981
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Teaches identification of organic compounds from complementary information concerning the following spectra: mass, infrared, proton NMR, 13C NMR, and UV. Covers each area of spectrometry, demonstrates the integration of all information in structure elucidation, and presents sets of spectra for solution. Includes extensive reference tables and charts.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.