The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.31
as of 12/21/2014 14:28 EST details
- You Save: $14.64 (73%)
- Sales Rank:15,447
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.6 x 9.3
- Publication Date:November 19, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages [Paperback] [Nov 19, 2010] Cordain, Loren and Stephenson, Nell
Also Available In:
- Paperback - The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More than 150 recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages Loren Cordain (Author) The Paleo Diet Cookbook:
- Paperback - The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
- Kindle Edition - The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
- Paperback - The Paleo Diet Cookbook 1st (first) edition Text Only
Dr. Loren Cordain's The Paleo Diet
has helped thousands of people lose weight, keep it off, and learn how to eat for good health by following the diet of our Paleolithic ancestors and eating the foods we were genetically designed to eat. Now this revolutionary cookbook gives you more than 150 satisfying recipes packed with great flavors, variety, and nutrition to help you enjoy the benefits of eating the Paleo way every day.
- Based on the breakthrough diet book that has sold more than 100,000 copies to date
- Includes 150 simple, all-new recipes for delicious and Paleo-friendly breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, snacks, and beverages
- Contains 2 weeks of meal plans and shopping and pantry tips
- Features 16 pages of Paleo color photographs
- Helps you lose weight and boost your health and energy by focusing on lean protein and non-starchy vegetables and fruits
- From bestselling author Dr. Loren Cordain, the world's leading expert on Paleolithic eating styles
Put The Paleo Diet into action with The Paleo Diet Cookbook and eat your way to weight loss, weight control maintenance, increased energy, and lifelong health-while enjoying delicious meals you and your family will love.
Selected Recipes from The Paleo Diet Cookbook
Greek Chicken Breast Kebabs
Everyone loves a kebab. This easy-to-prepare and fun-to-eat dish makes a festive presentation and will impress your guests. Be sure to make plenty as there will be many requests for seconds. Serves 4.
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 6-ounce chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch cubes
8 skewers, wooden or metal
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for one hour.
Combine lemon juice with oregano, oil, and garlic in a small jar and shake well. Pour over chicken and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Thread chicken onto skewers. Grill or broil at medium heat for twenty minutes, turning at the halfway point.
Wild Salmon Basil Burgers
These seafood burgers are sure to be a big hit at your next barbecue. Cook them on the grill or broil them in the oven for a mouthwatering delight. Serves 4.
1½ pounds boneless wild king salmon fillet
¼ cup minced fresh basil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 omega 3 egg
1 teaspoon onion powder
Heat grill to medium or oven to broil.
Place salmon in a food processor with basil and garlic and blend until smooth. Place mixture in a medium bowl. Combine with egg and onion powder and shape into patties. Cook for fifteen minutes, turning once.
Dress with your favorite Paleo condiment and wrap with lettuce leaves.
Caramelized Broccoli with Orange Zest
For a sweet twist on this vitamin-packed veggie, we toss broccoli with orange juice, resulting in a lovely caramelized dish. Serves 4.
2–3 broccoli heads, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
1 tablespoon orange zest
1 tablespoon walnut oil
Preheat oven to broil. Place broccoli in large bowl and toss with olive oil and pepper. Drizzle with orange juice and orange zest and mix thoroughly. Arrange broccoli pieces evenly spaced on a rimmed baking sheet.
Broil for ten to twelve minutes, until bright green and slightly tender. Remove from oven and toss with walnut oil.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.