Middle Market M & A: Handbook for Investment Banking and Business Consulting (Wiley Finance)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $67.90
as of 12/19/2013 09:58 EST details
- You Save: $57.10 (46%)
- Sales Rank:209,822
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 6.3 x 9.3
- Publication Date:February 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In-depth coverage in a single handbook of the middle market based on the body of knowledge of the Certified M&A Advisor™ credential program
M&A advisors have an unprecedented opportunity in the middle market with the generational transfer of wealth and capital being deployed by private equity and corporate investors. Middle Market M&A: Handbook for Investment Banking and Business Consulting is a must-read for investment bankers, M&A intermediaries and specialists, CPAs and accountants, valuation experts, deal and transaction attorneys, wealth managers and investors, corporate development leaders, consultants and advisors, CEOs, and CFOs.
- Provides a holistic overview and guide on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic transactions of companies with revenues from $5 million to $500 million
- Encompasses current market trends, activities, and strategies covering pre, during, and post transaction
- Addresses the processes and core subject areas required to successfully navigate and close deals in the private capital market
- Includes content on engagement and practice management for those involved in the M&A business
This practical guide and reference is also an excellent primer for those seeking to obtain their FINRA Series 79 license.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.