Missional Communities: The Rise of the Post-Congregational Church
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.96
as of 8/21/2014 00:20 EDT details
- You Save: $11.99 (48%)
- Sales Rank:267,767
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.4 x 6.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:September 27, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The third book in the trilogy that explores the popular missional movement
From Reggie McNeal, the bestselling author of The Present Future and Missional Renaissance, comes the third book in the series that helps to define and illuminate the popular missional movement. This newest book in the trilogy examines a natural outgrowth of the move toward a missional orientation: the deconstruction of congregations into very small Christian communities. For all those thousands of churches and leaders who have followed Reggie McNeal's bold lead, this book details the rise of a new life form in churches.
- Discusses how to move a church from an internal to an external ministry focus
- Reggie McNeal is a recognized leader in the missional movement
- Outlines an alternative to the program church model that is focused on the projects and passions of the congregants
This book draws on McNeal's twenty years of leadership roles in local congregations and his work over the last decade with thousands of clergy and church leaders.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.