Starting an Online Business For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.95
as of 9/2/2014 13:22 EDT details
- You Save: $24.04 (96%)
- Sales Rank:442,975
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):0.9 x 7.1 x 9.1
- Publication Date:July 13, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The nuts-and-bolts for building your own online business and making it succeed
Is there a fortune in your future? Start your own online business and see what happens. Whether you're adding an online component to your current bricks-and-mortar or hoping to strike it rich with your own online startup, the sixth edition of this popular and practical guide can help.
Find out how to identify a market need, handle promotion, choose Web hosting services, set up strong security, pop up prominently in search engine rankings, and more. The book explores the hottest business phenomenon today—social media marketing—with full coverage of Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other technologies that are now firmly part of the online business landscape.
- Dives into all aspects of starting and establishing an online business, including the very latest big trends
- Highlights business issues that are of particular concern to online businesses
- Reveals how to identify a market need, handle promotion, choose Web hosting services, set up strong security, pop up prominently in search engine rankings, and more
- Covers the hottest social media marketing opportunities, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and blogs
- Shows you specific types and examples of successful online businesses
- Provides the latest on B2B Web site suppliers, such as AliBaba.com
Build a better online business from the ground up, starting with Starting an Online Business For Dummies, 6th Edition!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.