The Leader's Guide to Storytelling: Mastering the Art and Discipline of Business Narrative
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.63
as of 1/31/2015 03:56 EST details
- You Save: $12.32 (44%)
- Sales Rank:265,605
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):6.4 x 1.2 x 9.3
- Publication Date:March 8, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
How leaders can use the right story at the right time to inspirechange and action
This revised and updated edition of the best-selling book ALeader's Guide to Storytelling shows how storytelling is one ofthe few ways to handle the most important and difficult challengesof leadership: sparking action, getting people to work together,and leading people into the future. Using myriad illustrativeexamples and filled with how-to techniques, this book clearlyexplains how you can learn to tell the right story at theright time.
- Stephen Denning has won awards from Financial Times, TheInnovation Book Club, and 800-CEO-READ
- The book on leadership storytelling shows how successfulleaders use stories to get their ideas across and spark enduringenthusiasm for change
- Stephen Denning offers a hands-on guide to unleash the power ofthe business narrative.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.