Macroeconomics as a Second Language
- Buy New: $21.38
as of 12/20/2013 17:14 EST details
- Sales Rank:177,729
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 6.2 x 9.1
- Publication Date:January 18, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780470505380
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The key to understanding macroeconomics for business professionals is to view it as a second language. Olney takes this innovative approach as he zeroes in on the concepts, assumptions, and models they’ll need to learn. Each chapter begins with the equations and graphs that will enable them to dive into the application of economic principles. Tip notes highlight tricks that will help them remember the material, and they’ll find common errors to avoid. They’ll also be able to test what they’ve learned by reviewing Try questions. This approach will allow business professionals to gain an intuitive understanding of economic ideas that they’ll be able use in the field.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.