The Teacher's Big Book of Graphic Organizers: 100 Reproducible Organizers that Help Kids with Reading, Writing, and the Content Areas
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.34
as of 9/17/2014 09:00 EDT details
- You Save: $9.61 (42%)
- Sales Rank:24,888
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:June 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tap into the power of graphic organizers for classroom success
Veteran educator and NCTE trainer Katherine McKnight shows how students can use graphic organizers as an important tool to organize new information. Providing a visual representation that uses symbols to express ideas, concepts, and convey meaning, graphic organizers help to depict relationships between facts, terms, and ideas. The author demonstrates how graphic organizers have proven to be a powerful teaching and learning strategy.
- Includes 100 graphic organizers-more than any comparable book
- Included graphic organizers can be used before-, during-, and after-learning activities across the content areas
- Contains easy-to-follow instructions for teachers on how to use and adapt the book's graphic organizers
- Offers strategies for teachers to create their own graphic organizers for different grade levels
The author Katherine McKnight is a noted literacy educator.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.