Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation, + Web-Based Software: The TraderEx Course
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.63
as of 7/23/2014 16:27 EDT details
- You Save: $37.37 (50%)
- Sales Rank:1,196,911
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.5 x 0.4
- Publication Date:July 6, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
An interactive guide to successfully trading in today's markets
Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation is a guidebook to interactive computer trading simulation designed to provide participants with hands-on experience in making tactical decisions and implementing them in different market environments-from continuous order drive markets to call auction markets, and from dealer markets to dark liquidity pools.
By showing traders how to operate in these different markets, this reliable resource quickly reveals a good deal about what trading involves and how market design impacts trading decisions.
- Provides a virtual platform that gives users hands-on experience in making tactical trading decisions
- Shows exactly how prices are established in the marketplace
- Teaches how the structure of a marketplace influences participant decisions
Learning to trade through study is like learning about a roller coaster ride verbally. You may get the idea of going up and down and around curves, but will lack the actual experience. Mastering the Art of Equity Trading Through Simulation will get you as close as possible to the markets-without actually going in them-and prepare you to profit once you're really there.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.