The Inflammation Syndrome: Your Nutrition Plan for Great Health, Weight Loss, and Pain-Free Living
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.83
as of 4/20/2014 05:43 EDT details
- You Save: $7.12 (48%)
- Sales Rank:16,305
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.1 x 0.6
- Publication Date:February 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Completely revised and updated-Jack Challem's powerful plan to safely prevent and overcome inflammatory disorders
Inflammation is what happens when our body's own defenses turn on us-and it is a huge and growing problem. Written by the author of the groundbreaking Syndrome X, this essential updated edition of The Inflammation Syndrome draws on cutting-edge research conducted around the world to provide a revolutionary approach to healing inflammation-related problems through an easy-to-follow nutrition and supplement program.
- Includes new recommendations for individualized diet and supplement plans
- Presents fourteen steps for restoring dietary balance, plus recipes and menu plans
- Reveals the powerful role inflammation plays in a wide variety of common health conditions–from simple aches and pains to heart disease, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and athletic injuries
- Features dramatic case histories and the latest information on dosage recommendations for anti-inflammation supplements such as fish oils, vitamins, and herbs
- Other books by Jack Challem: Syndrome X, The Food-Mood Solution, Feed Your Genes Right, and Stop Prediabetes Now
Read The Inflammation Syndrome and learn just how easy it can be to take charge of your diet and health.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.