Because Digital Writing Matters: Improving Student Writing in Online and Multimedia Environments
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.50
as of 12/19/2013 22:49 EST details
- You Save: $14.45 (63%)
- Sales Rank:192,881
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 7 x 9.3
- Publication Date:November 9, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
How to apply digital writing skills effectively in the classroom, from the prestigious National Writing Project
As many teachers know, students may be adept at text messaging and communicating online but do not know how to craft a basic essay. In the classroom, students are increasingly required to create web-based or multi-media productions that also include writing. Since writing in and for the online realm often defies standard writing conventions, this book defines digital writing and examines how best to integrate new technologies into writing instruction.
- Shows how to integrate new technologies into classroom lessons
- Addresses the proliferation of writing in the digital age
- Offers a guide for improving students' online writing skills
The book is an important manual for understanding this new frontier of writing for teachers, school leaders, university faculty, and teacher educators.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.