The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.91
as of 8/27/2014 23:03 EDT details
- You Save: $8.08 (48%)
- Seller:BRILANTI BOOKS
- Sales Rank:2,171
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Trade Paper Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 1
- Publication Date:December 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In his widely praised book, award-winning psychologist Jonathan Haidt examines the world’s philosophical wisdom through the lens of psychological science, showing how a deeper understanding of enduring maxims-like Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, or What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger-can enrich and even transform our lives.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.