Schizophrenia and Manic-Depressive Disorder
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.19
as of 11/27/2014 04:50 EST details
- You Save: $25.81 (96%)
- Seller:Your Online Bookstore
- Sales Rank:3,042,009
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 6.5 x 9.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
An important contribution to the ongoing debate over the origins of mental illness, this book is based on the largest study ever of identical twins in which one was ill and the other not. The book provides compelling evidence that both schizophrenia and manic-depressive disorder are biologically based diseases of the brain, unrelated to psychological influences.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.