- Buy New: $117.90
as of 1/29/2015 08:22 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:4,770,740
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6 x 1
- Publication Date:December 1964
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ogden Nash, versemaker extraordinaire tackles a subject he had a third of a century of experience by the time he wrote this charming & clever book, the topic of marriage. Readers will marvel (and thoroughly enjoy) how Mr. Nash captures the feelings and reactions of couples always with a wry good-humored twist. Expect lines by Nash such as: "I love you more than a duck can swim, and more than a grapefruit squirts, I love you more than commericals are a bore, and more than a toothache hurts."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.