The Country of the Pointed Firs and Other Stories (Signet Classics)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.77
as of 12/20/2013 10:23 EST details
- You Save: $4.18 (60%)
- Sales Rank:149,783
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 4 x 6.6
- Publication Date:November 3, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A writer comes one summer to Dunnet Landing, a Maine seacoast town, where she follows the lonely inhabitants of once-prosperous coastal towns. Here, lives are molded by the long Maine winters, rock-filled fields and strong resourceful women.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.