A Streetcar Named Desire (Signet)
- Buy New: $19.70
as of 8/22/2014 00:46 EDT details
- Sales Rank:90,622
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 0.6 x 4.2
- Publication Date:August 13, 1986
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
A Streetcar Named Desire is one of the most remarkable plays of our time. It created an immortal woman in the character of Blanche DuBois, the haggard and fragile southern beauty whose pathetic last grasp at happiness is cruelly destroyed. It shot Marlon Brando to fame in the role of Stanley Kowalski, a sweat-shirted barbarian, the crudely sensual brother-in-law who precipitated Blanche's tragedy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.