Hoyle's Rules of Games
- Buy New: $10.57
as of 12/18/2013 13:46 EST details
- Seller:Capital West Media
- Sales Rank:4,280,387
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Edition:Revised & enlarged
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 4.1 x 0.7
- Publication Date:November 1, 1946
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
From the late-17th to the mid-18th century, Edmond Hoyle undertook the enormous task of codifying the rules of games. From this foundation comes Morehead and Mott-Smith's "Hoyle's Rules of Games", the basic players' reference since 1946. This guide has been expanded and updated to include rules, strategies and odds for over 250 games, from Scrabble to gin rummy, from backgammon to the most unusual versions of solitaire.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.