The Mysteries of Sherlock Holmes (Illustrated Junior Library)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.95
as of 8/21/2014 21:45 EDT details
- You Save: $9.04 (53%)
- Seller:Treasure Seekers NN
- Sales Rank:1,209,028
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition (a in number line)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Publication Date:October 15, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Amateur detective Sherlock Holmes, the master of deductive reasoning, solves several mysteries with the aid of his friend, Dr. John Watson.
@KeepDiggingWatson Why are the lights at 221 Baker Street so damn bright in the morning? Why does Watson talk so loud? Elementary, my dear STFU!
From Twitterature: The World's Greatest Books in Twenty Tweets or Less
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.