10th Anniversary (Women's Murder Club)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.82
as of 8/31/2014 05:31 EDT details
- You Save: $11.17 (75%)
- Sales Rank:103,411
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.9 x 5.2 x 1.3
- Publication Date:January 10, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Series: Women's Murder Club
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; Reprint edition (January 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446585165
- ISBN-13: 978-0446585163
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.2 x 1.3 inches
- "A fast-paced romp of a read" Best "Compelling stuff" -- 4 stars Woman's Own "Master writer James Patterson conjures up more literary magic in his latest crime thriller" -- 5 stars Star Magazine "Gripping" Daily Record "A great book to take in bite size chunks. The greedier reader can quite comfortably consume it all in one go. But does the tenth book mean the end of the line for Boxer and her friends and does Patterson see this as a logical point to call it a day on the Women's Murder Club? By the time you get to the last page you will hope he has the appetite for more." Press Association
- James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 240 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. Mr. Patterson also writes the bestselling Women's Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
For every secret
Detective Lindsay Boxer's long-awaited wedding celebration becomes a distant memory when she is called to investigate a horrendous crime: a badly injured teenage girl is left for dead, and her newborn baby is nowhere to be found. Lindsay discovers that not only is there no trace of the criminals--but that the victim may be keeping secrets as well.
For every lie
At the same time, Assistant District Attorney Yuki Castellano is prosecuting the biggest case of her life--a woman who has been accused of murdering her husband in front of her two young children. Yuki's career rests on a guilty verdict, so when Lindsay finds evidence that could save the defendant, she is forced to choose. Should she trust her best friend or follow her instinct?
There's a different way to die
Lindsay's every move is watched by her new boss, Lieutenant Jackson Brady, and when the pressure to find the baby begins interfering with her new marriage to Joe, she wonders if she'll ever be able to start a family. With James Patterson's white-hot speed and unquenchable action, 10th Anniversary is the most deliciously chilling Women's Murder Club book ever.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.