Gray's Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e (Gray's Anatomy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $48.00
as of 3/9/2014 09:33 EDT details
- You Save: $7.95 (14%)
- Sales Rank:711,375
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):1 x 8.4 x 10.9
- Publication Date:December 26, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Understanding anatomical structures is one thing. Knowing how to dissect them is another. More effectively than any other resource, this user-friendly manual demonstrates how to successfully dissect the trunk, head and neck, pelvis and perineum, and upper and lower extremities. Extensively class tested and reviewed, it is proven to reduce the time you spend in dissection...without skimping on the details that you need to know!
- Page references to Drake et al.: Gray's Anatomy for Students, Netter: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th Edition, and Moses et al.: Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy point you towards outstanding visual guidance on anatomical structure and function.
- STUDENT CONSULT access lets you browse through the complete contents of the book online...review cadaver dissection photographs before going into the lab...test your knowledge with review questions and answers...and follow "integration links" to related bonus material from Gray's Anatomy for Students, Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy, and other books.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.