Gray's Atlas of Anatomy, 1e (Gray's Anatomy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.94
as of 3/9/2014 11:33 EDT details
- You Save: $45.01 (54%)
- Sales Rank:346,616
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.7 x 1.1
- Publication Date:August 21, 2007
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
This companion resource to Gray's Anatomy for Students
presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. It demonstrates their correlation with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy - essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organised...Gray's Atlas of Anatomy
makes it easier to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need for exams and dissection labs.
- Learn anatomy in a logical fashion by following an approach that in many cases progresses from a superficial to a deep orientation in logical progression.
- Identify at a glance the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of 1395 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between exterior and interior anatomy thanks to 85 surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings - more surface anatomy photographs than you will find in any other anatomy atlas!
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through 272 clinical images - including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views - placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Use additional online tools with bonus access to www.graysatlas.com with your purchase.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.