Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy, 1e (Gray's Anatomy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.43
as of 4/16/2014 07:05 EDT details
- You Save: $14.52 (32%)
- Seller:-Daily Deals-
- Sales Rank:1,701,473
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.4
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 10.9 x 8.4
- Publication Date:February 23, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This is a straightforward, hands-on dissection guide for human gross anatomy. Practical and easy to follow, its ideal balance of succinct descriptive text and detailed illustrations helps students to navigate through a dissection quickly and skillfully.
- Pairs crisp line drawings with concise, bulleted instructions that can be followed easily.
- Presents separate sections on the trunk, head and neck, pelvis and perineum, and upper and lower extremities.
- Focuses on "where and how to cut," with a minimum of clinical side notes.
- Offers a companion web site with cadaver photographs that students can review before going into lab, as well as a "Questions and Answers" section for self testing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.