Revisiting The Reading Workshop: A Complete Guide to Organizing and Managing an Effective Reading Workshop That Builds Independent, Strategic Readers (Scholastic Teaching Strategies)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.25
as of 12/22/2014 11:06 EST details
- You Save: $10.74 (51%)
- Sales Rank:370,002
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 8.3 x 10.5
- Publication Date:July 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Made with the Best Quality Material with your child in mind.
- Top Quality Children's Item.
Barbara Orehovec and Marybeth Alley’s fresh look at reading workshop shows teachers how to get the most out of this highly effective approach. Teaching reading strategies, building comprehension, exploring genre and literary elements, meeting the needs of every reader. . . the authors give teachers the keys to all this and more in their comprehensive book. You’ll find everything you need from scheduling details and strategy mini-lessons to hand-chosen book lists and assessment forms. For use with Grades 1-5.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.