3,096 Days in Captivity: The True Story of My Abduction, Eight Years of Enslavement, and Escape
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.23
as of 9/20/2014 09:38 EDT details
- You Save: $4.76 (48%)
- Seller:BRILANTI BOOKS
- Sales Rank:73,184
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 4.3 x 1
- Publication Date:September 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
On March 2, 1998, ten-year-old Natascha Kampusch was kidnapped, and found herself locked in a house that would be her home for the next eight years. She was starved, beaten, treated as a slave, and forced to work for her deranged captor. But she never forgot who she was-and she never gave up hope of returning to the world. This is her story.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.