Eggsecutive Orders (A White House Chef Mystery)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.99
as of 1/25/2015 06:38 EST details
- You Save: $6.00 (75%)
- Sales Rank:80,732
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Berkley Prime Crime Mass Market Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 1 x 6.9
- Publication Date:January 5, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Chef Olivia Paras has too many eggs in one basket-and is feeling like a basket-case...
When NSA big shot Carl Minkus dies right after eating the dinner Olivia Paras's staff had prepared, all forks point to them. Now the Secret Service is picking apart the kitchen-and scrutinizing the staff's every move. The timing couldn't be worse with the White House Lawn Easter Egg Roll to prep for without access to a kitchen. Olivia must find the real culprit-before she cracks under pressure.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.