From Chaos to Calm: Effective Parenting Of Challenging Children with ADHD and Other Behavioral Problems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.98
as of 3/8/2014 08:45 EST details
- You Save: $12.02 (75%)
- Seller:Books In Ink
- Sales Rank:31,217
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8.1 x 5.2 x 0.9
- Publication Date:May 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Three points of view-parent's, therapist's, and child's-make this the most practical guide on the market for raising a child with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or other behavioral issues.
Traditional parenting and discipline books aren't effective for parents who are dealing with kids with ADHD, OCD, depression or other disorders. They need a guide that will help them with the unique discipline and organization challenges kids with these issues have. When getting up, going to school, completing homework, helping with chores, and getting to bed all become battlegrounds, the step-by-step proven techniques presented here will help parents achieve peace in their households. It will teach parents how to:
* Engage in proactive, not reactive, parenting
* Discipline consistently and effectively
* Deal with stalling, forgetting, overreacting, and other everyday behavior problems
* Work with a child's teachers, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.