A Field Guide to Western Reptiles and Amphibians (Peterson Field Guides)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.84
as of 12/29/2014 11:27 EST details
- You Save: $16.16 (73%)
- Sales Rank:54,618
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 4.3 x 7.5
- Publication Date:March 27, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- REPTILES & AMPHIBIANS: WEST
This third edition covers all the species of reptiles and amphibians found in western North America. More than 650 full-color paintings and photographs show key details for making accurate identifications. Up-to-date color range maps give species' distributions. Important information on conservation efforts and survival status rounds out the detailed species descriptions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.