Thoreau on Water: Reflecting Heaven (Spirit of Thoreau)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.13
as of 9/19/2014 00:33 EDT details
- You Save: $4.82 (48%)
- Sales Rank:2,252,432
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Later Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 4.9 x 0.4
- Publication Date:January 18, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780395953860
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The Spirit of Thoreau series is a fresh new collection of Thoreau's best writing and thinking on various themes, drawn from both unpublished and published sources.
THOREAU ON WATER REFLECTING HEAVEN Edited by Robert France
Thoreau's most famous book is named for a pond, and he had an almost mystical fascination with water. As he wrote in his journal, "Water indeed reflects heaven because my mind does -- such is its own serenity -- its transparency -- & stillness." THOREAU ON WATER brings together his finest writing on one of his greatest passions.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.