A Field Guide to Eastern Forests: North America (Peterson Field Guides)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.97
as of 12/18/2014 23:10 EST details
- You Save: $13.03 (65%)
- Sales Rank:66,886
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 0.9 x 7.3
- Publication Date:October 15, 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Authors: John Kricher and Gordon Morrison
- ISBN: 9780395928950
This field guide includes all the flora and fauna you're most likely to see in the forests of eastern North America. With 53 full-color plates and 80 color photos illustrating trees, birds, mammals, wildflowers, mushrooms, reptiles, amphibians, butterflies, moths, beetles, and other insects.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.