- Buy New: $10.00
as of 8/20/2014 05:56 EDT details
- Sales Rank:4,086,255
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 4.1 x 0.4
- Publication Date:November 1985
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
In his first frankly autobiographical work, Jack Kerouac tells the exhilarating story fo the years when he was writing th books that captivated and infuriated the public, restless years of wandering during which he worked as a railway brakeman in California, a steward on a tramp steamer, and a fire lookout on the crest of Desolation Peak in the Cascde Mountains.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.