The Musician's Guide to Theory and Analysis (Second Edition) (The Musician's Guide Series)
- Buy New: $80.22
as of 1/30/2015 17:44 EST details
- Sales Rank:9,732
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Second Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 0.2 x 1
- Publication Date:December 20, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Clendinning, Jane Piper/ Marvin, Elizabeth West Mfg#: 9780393930818
- Shipping Weight: 3.60 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Emphasizing real music and music-making, The Musician’s Guide to Theory and Analysis gives students the hands-on tools they need to learn how music works.
Theoretically current and pedagogically innovative, the Musician’s Guide
series uses the phrase model approach to show students how music works in context. With a focus on real music literature that students know and play, it shows how music theory relates directly to practice and performance. The Musician’s Guide to Theory and Analysis
includes all topics essential to first- and second-year theory for music majors, from fundamentals to post-tonal theory and analysis.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.