The End of the European Era: 1890 to the Present (Sixth Edition) (The Norton History of Modern Europe)
- Buy New: $30.00
as of 6/19/2013 09:53 EDT details
- Seller:C. Douglas
- Sales Rank:418,773
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Sixth Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 5.4 x 8
- Publication Date:December 10, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780393930405
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The new sixth edition of the leading text in contemporary European history is now thoroughly revised with up-to-date scholarship.
Its coverage of southern and eastern Europe is expanded, as is its coverage of social history—especially women’s history. It charts the theme of globalization starting with the 1890s and moving through to post-9/11. This new edition also examines how twenty-first-century Europe has addressed issues such as immigration and migration, economic globalization, environmental degradation, and terrorism.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.