Introduction to Public Policy
- Buy New: $52.00 (On sale from $65.00)
as of 3/8/2014 13:56 EST details
- Seller:Electronic Collector Surplus
- Sales Rank:419,577
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):9.4 x 7.3 x 1.4
- Publication Date:October 27, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The first introductory public policy text with a strong economics perspective.
A new textbook by Charles Wheelan, author of Naked Economics
, Introduction to Public Policy
uses economic principles to demonstrate that sound public policy occurs when unfettered private markets provide the greatest good for the greatest number. Only when it does not do this is government intervention needed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.