Hugo What Thou Lovest Well Remains American (Paper)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 10/26/2014 05:39 EDT details
- You Save: $6.95 (46%)
- Seller:RAK Sales
- Sales Rank:1,365,977
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.5 x 0.2
- Publication Date:May 17, 1975
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780393044171
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Here is a collection of poems by a writer whom the poet Carolyn Kizer calls "one of the most passionate, energetic, and honest poets living."
Hugo's most important subject is the American West. In the present volume, people, places, dreams, and memories are explored again--always in search of the poet's self.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.