- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.95
as of 11/28/2014 20:47 EST details
- You Save: $7.00 (41%)
- Sales Rank:1,016,844
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 0.1 x 0.8
- Publication Date:July 17, 1979
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780393009361
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The poems in this volume were selected by the poet in 1978 from his first three books—A Run of Jacks, Death of the Kapowsin Tavern, and Good Luck in Cracked Italian—and from his three more recent books, The Lady in Kicking Horse Reservoir, What Thou Lovest Well Remains American, and 31 Letters and 13 Dreams.
The result easily demonstrated, then as now, the massive achievement of the writer whom Carolyn Kizer called "one of the most passionate, energetic, and honest poets living."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.