Manhunt: The Ten-Year Search for Bin Laden--from 9/11 to Abbottabad
- Buy New: $25.95
as of 6/18/2013 00:46 EDT details
- Sales Rank:2,918,291
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6 x 1.5
- Publication Date:May 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
From the author of the New York Times bestselling Holy War, Inc., this is the definitive account of the decade-long manhunt for the world's most wanted man, Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda expert and CNN national security analyst Peter Bergen paints a multidimensional picture of the hunt for Osama bin Laden over the past decade, including the operation that killed him. Other key elements of the book will include:
- A careful account of Obama's decision-making process as the raid was planned
- The fascinating story of a group of women CIA analysts who never gave up assembling the tiniest clues about bin Laden's whereabouts
- The untold and action-packed history of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) and the SEALs
- An analysis of what the death of bin Laden means for Al Qaeda and for Obama's legacy
Just as Hugh Trevor-Roper's The Last Days of Hitler was the definitive account of the death of the Nazi dictator, Manhunt is the authoritative, immersive account of the death of the man who organized the largest mass murder in American history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.