How Children Fail
- Buy New: $364.63
as of 12/19/2014 08:14 EST details
- Seller:Bennett Books Ltd (We ship worldwide!)
- Sales Rank:3,073,856
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Edition:Rev Sub
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 5.7 x 0.9
- Publication Date:April 1982
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
First published in the mid 1960s, How Children Fail began an education reform movement that continues today. In his 1982 edition, John Holt added new insights into how children investigate the world, into the perennial problems of classroom learning, grading, testing, and into the role of the trust and authority in every learning situation. His understanding of children, the clarity of his thought, and his deep affection for children have made both How Children Fail and its companion volume, How Children Learn, enduring classics.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.