Kipling, Auden and Company: Essays and Reviews, 1935-1964
- Buy New: $70.10
as of 12/6/2013 10:09 EST details
- Sales Rank:2,767,468
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.9
- Dimensions (in):8.9 x 5.9 x 1.1
- Publication Date:March 1982
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
This fourth and final collection of Randall Jarrell's essays and reviews follows Poetry and the Age (1953), A Sad Heart at the Supermarket (1962), and The Third Book of Criticism (1969), and makes available virtually all of Jarrell's previously uncollected criticism.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.