The Dante Club: A Novel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.29
as of 4/21/2014 11:01 EDT details
- You Save: $5.70 (71%)
- Seller:"THE BOOK TREASURY"
- Sales Rank:159,701
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 4.4 x 1
- Publication Date:June 27, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The New York Times Bestseller
Boston, 1865. A series of murders, all of them inspired by scenes in Dante’s Inferno. Only an elite group of America’s first Dante scholars—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Oliver Wendell Holmes, James Russell Lowell, and J. T. Fields—can solve the mystery. With the police baffled, more lives endangered, and Dante’s literary future at stake, the Dante Club must shed its sheltered literary existence and find the killer.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.