- List Price:
- Buy Used: $1.34
as of 5/25/2013 23:16 EDT details
- You Save: $0.16 (11%)
- Seller:Goodwill Industries of San Joaquin Valley
- Sales Rank:866,591
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.2 x 0.4
- Publication Date:September 12, 1973
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In "Subterraneans" Leo and Mardou live amongst the Subterraneans who haunt the bars and clubs of San Fransisco and have a bittersweet love affair. In "Pic", on the road but not yet overawed, ten-year-old Pic tells the story in the Negro dialect of the North Carolina farm country.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.