Twentieth-century Literary Theory: A Reader
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.82
as of 9/1/2014 07:15 EDT details
- You Save: $185.17 (88%)
- Sales Rank:3,644,694
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd Revised edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.4 x 0.7
- Publication Date:September 30, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
'A remarkably wide-ranging survey' - Times Educational Supplement;A thoroughly revised edition of this successful undergraduate introduction to literary theory, this text includes core pieces by leading theorists from Russian Formalists to Postmodernist and Post-colonial critics. An ideal teaching resource, with helpful introductory notes to each chapter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.