Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 10e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $41.00
as of 12/13/2013 12:24 EST details
- You Save: $22.95 (36%)
- Sales Rank:3,636
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 8 x 10
- Publication Date:February 27, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The 10th edition of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook makes formulating nursing diagnoses and creating individualized care plans a breeze. Updated with the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, this convenient reference shows you how to build customized care plans in three easy steps: assess, diagnose, plan. Authors Elizabeth Ackley and Gail Ladwig use Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) to guide you in creating care plans that include desired outcomes, interventions, patient teaching, and evidence-based rationales.
- Unique! Care Plan Constructor on the companion Evolve website offers hands-on practice creating customized plans of care.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- Suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- Recent and classic research examples promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
- NEW! 4 Color text
- NEW! Includes updated 2012-2014 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- NEW! Provides the latest NIC/NOC, interventions, and rationales for every care plan.
- NEW! QSEN Safety interventions and rationales
- NEW! 100 NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on the companion Evolve website.
- NEW! Root Causing Thinking and Motivational Interviewing appendixes on the companion Evolve website.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.