Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $40.07
as of 9/22/2014 08:56 EDT details
- You Save: $11.88 (23%)
- Sales Rank:75,344
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):16500
- Dimensions (in):8.4 x 5.2 x 1.1
- Publication Date:December 21, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Also Available In:
- Paperback - By Vincent J. Markovchick MD FAAEM FACEP, Peter T. Pons MD FACEP, Katherine A. Bakes MD: Emergency Medicine Secrets Fifth (5th) Edition
- Kindle Edition - Emergency Medicine Secrets
- Paperback - Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e 5th (fifth) Edition by Markovchick MD FAAEM FACEP, Vincent J., Pons MD FACEP, Pe (2010)
- Paperback - Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e by Markovchick MD FAAEM FACEP, Vincent J., Pons MD FACEP, Pe [Mosby,2010] (Paperback) 5th Edition
- Paperback - Emergency Medicine Secrets
- Paperback - Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e by Markovchick MD FAAEM FACEP, Vincent J., Pons MD FACEP, Pe 5 edition (2011)
- Paperback - Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e 5th (fifth) Edition by Markovchick MD FAAEM FACEP, Vincent J., Pons MD FACEP, Pe published by Mosby (2010)
Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5th Edition, by Drs. Vincent J. Markovchick, Peter T. Pons, and Katherine M. Bakes, gives you the emergency medicine answers you need for successful emergency medicine care. Featuring new chapters and revised content to bring you completely up to date, this dependable review and reference retains its engaging question-and-answer format.
- Get the most return for your study time with the proven Secrets® format - concise, easy to read, and highly effective.
- Skim the "Top 100 Secrets" and "Key Points" boxes for a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- Enjoy faster, easier review and master the top issues in emergency medicine with mnemonics, lists, quick-reference tables, and an informal tone that sets this review book apart from the rest.
- Carry it with you in your lab coat pocket for quick reference or review anytime, anywhere.
- Understand the latest concepts in emergency medicine with all-new chapters such as Evidence-based Rational Use of Diagnostic Imaging, Common Drugs of Abuse, and One Pill Can Kill, plus extensive updates on Asthma . COPD and Pneumonia . Esophagus and Stomach Disorders . Soft-Tissue Infections . Evaluation of Fever in Children Younger than Three . Seizures in Infancy and Childhood . Acute Respiratory Disorders in Children . Evaluation of Child Abuse . Procedural Sedation and Analgesia of the Pediatric Patient . Bites and Stings . Sexual Assault . Third Trimester Complications and Delivery . Abdominal Trauma . Burns . Domestic Violence . EMTALA, JC, and HIPAA . and Medical Oversight and Disaster Management
- Stay current with thorough updates to both text and references in all chapters, and related websites added to the bibliography.
Get the answers you need for successful emergency medicine care!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.