Nursing, The Finest Art: An Illustrated History, 3rd Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $36.49
as of 12/28/2014 01:11 EST details
- You Save: $28.46 (44%)
- Sales Rank:75,278
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.2
- Dimensions (in):1 x 9.5 x 12.8
- Publication Date:March 26, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Take a fascinating, vibrantly illustrated journey through nursing! Journey through the nursing profession with Nursing, the Finest Art: An Illustrated History, 3rd Edition, by M. Patricia Donahue. This new edition traces the social, political and economic history of nursing from its origins through contemporary practice with over 400 fine art images and unique timelines that offer an 'at a glance' view of nursing through the ages. Almost 90% of the artwork is new, and new units include The Nursing Transformation, The Healing Spirit of Nursing, and A Global View of Nursing and Healthcare. The perfect gift for any nurse, celebrating the wonderful profession of caring for others.
- Over 400 fine art images encompassing nurses in history through present time and around the globe.
- Timelines summarizing each era at a glance before each chapter let you know where to find key information about nursing history and facilitate easy review.
- 4 all-new units focusing on:
- The Nursing Transformation
- The Healing Spirit of Nursing
- A Global View of Nursing and Healthcare
- An Epilogue, bringing closure to the text
- Foreword written by renowned historian Joan E. Lynaugh, PhD, RN; Professor Emeritus; University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- New and more images of nursing history throughout the world
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.