Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics, 1e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $137.00
as of 10/25/2014 09:56 EDT details
- You Save: $65.00 (32%)
- Sales Rank:1,173,579
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 0.9 x 11.3
- Publication Date:July 23, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The first book of its kind, Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics
is your source for the latest information on minimally invasive, cost-effective, and esthetically pleasing temporary anchorage devices. This essential reference offers quick access to everything you need to know to begin offering these popular treatment options to your patients, including diagnosis and treatment planning, biomechanical considerations, clinical applications of anchorage device systems, and skeletal anchorage. Full-color illustrations and detailed case reports guide you through the entire treatment process, helping you achieve superior patient outcomes.
- Over 1,650 full-color clinical photographs and accompanying line drawings clarify important concepts and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- Case Report boxes walk you through the treatment of specific conditions - from initial patient visit to final outcome - with clinical photos that allow you to see the changes that occur at each stage of treatment.
- Expert contributors from all over the world lend their knowledge and experience to each topic to ensure that you have the most accurate, up-to-date, and clinically relevant information available.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.