Neuroradiology: The Requisites, 3e (Requisites in Radiology)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $65.14
as of 5/22/2013 03:48 EDT details
- You Save: $39.86 (38%)
- Sales Rank:69,545
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.8
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 1.2 x 10.9
- Publication Date:May 13, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Neuroradiology, the top-selling book in the Requisites in Radiology series by Dr. David Yousem et al., efficiently presents everything you need to know about diagnostic imaging of the most commonly encountered neurological conditions. The authors address the conceptual, technical, and interpretive core knowledge needed for imaging the brain, spine, head, and neck, and discuss all the high-tech imaging modalities used, including diffusion weighted imaging, CT angiography, and MR spectroscopy. Compact yet authoritative, this work is a great reference for both board preparation and practice.
- Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and the Certificate of Added Qualification exam.
- Easily review and visualize important facts with more than 1,000 high-quality pictures, charts, lists, boxes, tables, differential diagnoses and suggested readings.
- Get all you need for daily reference with a concise, yet comprehensive format.
- Interpret the findings generated from each high-tech imaging modality used to study the brain, spine, head, and neck, including diffusion weighted imaging, perfusion weighted imaging, CT angiography, MR angiography, and MR spectroscopy.
Carry and consult this resource easily with its new, more compact book size.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.