McMinn's Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy with DVD, 6e (McMinn's Clinical Atls of Human Anatomy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.97
as of 12/9/2013 00:12 EST details
- You Save: $52.98 (60%)
- Sales Rank:425,293
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.1
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.8 x 11
- Publication Date:January 10, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Map out all of the key structures of the human body with examples of real human dissections...and easily place them in a clinical context! This popular atlas incorporates an unrivalled collection of cadaveric, osteological, and clinical images with surface anatomy models, interpretive drawings, orientational diagrams, and diagnostic images - emphasizing a well-rounded visual perspective of a real human body as seen by modern doctors. The 6th Edition offers new endoscopic images, 250 new dissection photos (including eight pages of new dissections on lymphatics), and 300 new clinical thumbnails. A bonus DVD - new to this edition - includes 1,000 additional photos not found in the text, as well as questions and answers that accompany each section from the book.
- Displays X-ray, MR, and CT images next to corresponding dissections, showing how to recognize anatomic structures in diagnostic images.
- Presents interpretive drawings to help you differentiate between structures with a similar appearance (i.e., veins, arteries, and nerves).
- Offers orientational diagrams that make it easier to relate the dissections in the text to real experiences in the lab.
- Provides an unobstructed view of the artwork by using a numbered labeling system, which also allows you to self-test by covering up the key and identifying each numbered structure yourself.
- Presents 300 new clinical thumbnails - with relevant clinical notes and additional images on the DVD - that emphasize the clinical relevance of images depicted and demonstrate their clinical relevance.
- Offers 250 new dissection photos that enhance the overall quality and scope of the images shown · eight pages of new dissections on lymphatics · 50 new illustrations reflecting the increasing use of diagnostic imaging in anatomy teaching · and 20 new endoscopic images to reinforce memorization of structures.
- Features a bonus DVD with 1,000 clinical photos not found in the text...more information on clinical correlations...and questions and answers that accompany each section of the book.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.