This multimedia package delivers both the two-volume book set AND access to the state-of-the-art website. The textbook delivers over 2000 pages and 2,500 illustrations for today's most effective guidance in the field. At www.dermtext.com you can search the contents of the book - right from your desktop or laptop. You'll also access downloadable illustrations, links to MEDLINE abstracts, self-testing programs, customizable patient education sheets, drug questionnaires, and extracts from other Elsevier dermatology books further enhance the site's clinical utility. The result is one of the most powerful online information sources in dermatology.
- Includes both the text and a continually updated online reference.
- Enables users to search through the entire DERMATOLOGY text for information on specific conditions, symptoms, treatments, and drugs-and find the answers they need quickly.
- Includes a CD-ROM that presents all 3,000 outstanding images from the parent text-including over 2,500 full-color photographs, perfectly capturing a full range of skin conditions as they actually present in practice.
- Allows users to download any of these illustrations for use in PowerPointT slide presentations, ideal as a visual aid for lectures.
- Features links to MEDLINE abstracts for all of the text's bibliographical references-greatly expediting any search for additional information.
- Includes self-testing material so users can evaluate and develop their diagnostic skills.
- Offers drug questionnaires that users can give to patients to clarify drug precautions and contraindications.
Section Editors: Thomas D. Horn, MD; Jose M. Mascaro, MD; Anthony J. Mancini, MD; Stuart J. Salasche, MD; Jean Hilaire Saurat, MD; and Georg Stingl, MD.
With 250 additional contributors
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.