Ultrasound: The Requisites, Second Edition (Requisites in Radiology)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $70.99
as of 3/7/2014 07:36 EST details
- You Save: $38.01 (35%)
- Sales Rank:90,831
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.6
- Dimensions (in):11.1 x 8.8 x 1.3
- Publication Date:December 31, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This new volume in the popular Radiology RequisitesT series efficiently presents all of the core knowledge in general, vascular, and obstetric/gynecologic ultrasound. It covers everything from basic principles through state-of-the-art tech-niques, with a focus on the specific information needed to pass the boards and practice radiology. Concise but compre-hensive, it is extremely easy to read, with abundant charts and lists to summarize important facts at a glance.
- Displays a full range of images for each type of abnormality, helping readers to recognize the range of sonographic findings.
- Covers both general & vascular with obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, for convenient "one-stop" reference.
- Offers an organization that parallels Ultrasound: Case Review, making it easy for readers to practice applying the information they've learned.
- Offers new chapters on Practical Physics · Lower Genitourinary · General Abdomen · Neck & Chest · and Extremities, covering the latest ultrasound topics and techniques.
- Presents new discussions of nuchal translucency, cystic adenomatoid malformation, and ectopic pregnancy in the obstetrics and gynecology chapters.
- Features almost completely new images-148 now in full color-all captured with state-of-the-art equipment for optimal clarity.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.